So, I spent a while being a bit torn, because while I find talking extensively about one’s relationship online can become tacky quite easily, as well as being somewhat private and unfortunately restrained about feelings, I feel like when one has the anniversary of a relationship with a rather fantastic person, it deserves some recognition. My artistic talent is pretty negligible, but fortunately, there’s always
Oh, good! Seeing as how the wrapping paper had gold Christmas trees on it, you’ll probably get something with neutral and/or romantic wrapping paper around December.
- deesarrachi likes this
- apothecary-initiate reblogged this from emir-dynamite and added:
- thosedistantstars likes this
- serazienne likes this
- emir-dynamite said: Your gold X-mas tree wrapping paper is TOTALLY FINE, I’m probably going to send you something with no wrapping paper (or newspaper – like the class act that I am) because I keep putting it off because of lack thereof.
- majorzero reblogged this from emir-dynamite and added:
- forever-a-trekkie likes this
- calibanandthesnitch likes this
- auntiehornblower likes this
- alexthefab likes this
- spandexual likes this
- charliecharmeleon likes this
- semiautomaticheart likes this
- tekaihau likes this